The INSIDER Summary:
- Steven Spielberg revealed the first trailer for “Ready Player One” at San Diego Comic-Con Saturday.
- The movie is based on the best-selling novel from Ernest Cline.
- In the future, everyone uses virtual reality headsets to go to school, do daily activities, and escape real life.
- The first footage shown at SDCC shows characters from “Akira,” “The Iron Giant,” and “Back to the Future” all together in one film.
- It feels like the “Willy Wonka” of our generation.
- It will be out in 2018. Check out the trailer below.
NOW WATCH: The world now has a beer ATM